Gwen has been making the Bible come alive for a large MOPS group in Central Florida for the past five years. She is also leading a Woman’s Bible Study called “The Real Housewives of South Lakeland.” Women love the depth of biblical background, Gwen’s understanding of the culture, and her applications to current life.
Gwen has become a much sought-after speaker for women’s retreats and parenting seminars (which are often done in conjunction with her husband, Ed – a nationally known Christian speaker). She has a tremendous ability to apply important Scriptural truths to everyday life. Her talks are filled with unforgettable illustrations that accompanied her childhood in Africa, a depth of cultural background that has grown from her many trips to the Holy Lands, and hilarious stories that occurred while raising four energetic young men to know and love the Lord.
- WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? A Very Real Look at the Very Real Women in the Bible
- PEOPLE ALONG HIS PATH: Touching the Lives of the People Who Jesus Touched
- UNDERSTANDING BIBLICAL PRAYER: Encounters with God through the Prayers of Men and Women in the Bible
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CHRISTIANITY ENCOUNTERS THE CULTURE: Finding Answers for Our Difficult Questions (Including questions such as: Can you prove that there really is a God?; If so, would He allow pain and suffering?; Is the Bible really His message to us?; Isn’t it too narrow to claim that Jesus is the only way?; What does the Bible say about homosexuality?; etc.)
- WHAT IS TRUE BEAUTY: How can you say that Leah was Lovely?
- WHERE’S THE MANUAL?: A Look at God’s Instructions for Raising Godly Children